Textile Colorless Extender
Textile Colorless Extender is a non-pigmented binder system that dries clear and acts a fabric medium. It has all the characteristics of Jacquard Textile Color: excellent permanence on fabric, superior flexibility that resists cracking and always exceptionally soft to the touch.
| 2.25 fl oz/66.54 ml
|| (Item JAC1100)
| 8 fl oz/0.24 L
|| (Item JAC2100)
| 1 qt/0.95 L
|| (Item JAC3100)
| 1 gal/3.79 L
|| (Item JAC4100)
Colorless extender / Fabric Medium may be used for a number of different purposes:
- Add to Textile Color to increase transparency and extend the mileage of the
paint without affecting the viscosity or compromising its adhesive properties.
- Diluting with extender instead of water also gives the color a more consistent
and even distribution.
- Use as a base for mixing custom colors from dispersed or powdered pigments
such as Pearl Ex Pigments .
- Modify artist or craft acrylics to improve washfastness and hold up to laundering
better when applied to fabric.
- Use as a protective topcoat on fabric to increase the washability and permanence
of markers, colored pencils, dry pigments, marbling or other media not explicitly
formulated for fabric.