by Kim Meyer
1) Stick the dots onto the lampshade in a random polka-dot pattern.
2) Put some Lumiere Super Copper and Metallic Bronze in small pools onto a paper plate or paper palette.
3) Dab the foam paintbrush into the paint and apply to the lampshade alternating colors. Cover the dots and vary the brushstrokes. Mix the colors together a bit on the lampshade for a two-tone effect.
4) Let the paint dry completely. It is not necessary to heatset or fix the paint for this project.
5) After the paint is dry, remove the dots.
Printer friendly PDF: