Extravorganza questions
  • Hi,

I just received a shipment of Extravorganza, and I am looking forward to using it in the next couple of weeks. I have two questions:

1. Is the material washable after printing on it (and I assume allowing it to set for 24 hours)?

2. Is it lightfast? My husband would like to print some family photographs on it and apply them to lampshades, but we weren't sure how well they would hold up.

Sharon in Indiana
  • Hi,

Extravorganza is recomended for wearable art so I would assume it is hand washable after 24hrs. Follow the setting instruction provided in the packet. All Inkjet prints aren't concidered particularly lightfast and may fade with direct exposure to light over time. However, you can protect the image with a UV varnish if that is a feasable idea taking into concideration your desgn for the shade.

Celia
  • Thanks, Celia! These responses help me a great deal! I printed something on a test sheet today; I look forward to using more sheets for my fabric book. I think my husband will try the photograph shades, too.

Sharon in Indiana