HI I'm the newby!
  • Hi! I've been painting since 1 year ago on dark fabrics, but now i'm interested in painting on silk. But I have so many obstacles in finding kits, paint and also dyes in my country (Indonesia). And if there's one, it would be very expensive, since i'm still a new starter on painting silk, could Jacquard's stores give some details information about the price of the goods, so I can estimate how much money I will spend on it.
    Thanks,
    Kartini
  • Hi,

You could try our store locator for US stores that will ship to your Country. Or the closest Country to you where there are Jacquard distributors is Australia.

Follow the link at the top of the page marked "Stores" and that'll take to our listing. Or you can email our customer service at [email]service@jacquardproducts.com[/email]

Goodluck

Celia
  • where Jacquard distributors in my country (Indonesia)?
  • Hi there,

We don't have any distributors in your country, however, if you are able to make purchases from Australia there are a number of companies that can help you. You can find the link for our store locator here http://jacquardproducts.com/storelocator/index.php.