Body art
  • Hi, as we were putting the final touches on my daughter's halloween costume last night it came to my attention that these pigments I have used exclusively for polymer are "non-toxic and ph balanced." While I understand you do not have an FDA approval for eye makeup, I found a beautiful skin tutorial using "pigments" to create a mermaid effect (also coming from a very expensive make up source in an exclusive shop beginning with an "S"). One pot of their pigment is about twice the price of an entire set of your product, which I love and lasts forever! Is your pigment safe for skin in general? It did give her adorable teal and pink opalescent "sea shell cups" for the top after I spent a little time on them! :o
    Thank you!
    Susan, the mermaid's mother
  • Hello Mother Mermaid!

While Pearl Ex is rated non-toxic and ph balanced, this rating is in reference as use as a crafts material. Since we are in the crafts manufacturing business we did not seek FDA approval for the Pearl Ex to be used as a cosmetic and we do not recommend using the Pearl Ex as a make-up product.

and Happy Halloween!
    anet