Jacquard Process Ink
  • I just tried the new Jacquard process colors and I love them! Specifically process Cyan and Process Magenta. Thank you Jacquard!!!

My question is: Do these come in gallons? I want to order gallons instead of the 16 oz containers. I have some big print runs coming up and need the larger amount.

Does Jacquard even make gallons of these inks?

Does anyone, including the Jacquard admins, know where is a great place to order these inks online? Preferably in gallons...

Thanks again for the great ink and I look forward to hearing the responses...
  • You are very welcome! And thank you for your kind praise. We do have gallon sizes in all the Jacquard Screen Inks. There are a number of fine retailers on line that can provide those for you. Take a look at our store locator for a supplier:
    http://www.jacquardproducts.com/storelocator.php

anet
  • anet said:
    You are very welcome! And thank you for your kind praise. We do have gallon sizes in all the Jacquard Screen Inks. There are a number of fine retailers on line that can provide those for you. Take a look at our store locator for a supplier:
    http://www.jacquardproducts.com/storelocator.php

anet

Thanks Anet! The store locator is no good for me because the local shops don't carry the gallons. In fact most only carry the 4oz size. Any direction to an on online retailer that actually carries gallons of the process jacquard colors would be MUCH appreciated! I WANT TO ORDER!!! Thanks so much again for your help Anet! You can always message me the info if you don't want to publicly indorse a specific shop or whatever...
  • Hi there,

Here a (just) a couple of on line retailers that either carry or will special order the Jacquard Screen Inks in the gallon size for you:

EZ Screen Print
    Phone: 520-423-0409
    Fax: 520-423-8302
    [email="info@ezscreenprint.com"]info@ezscreenprint.com[/email]

Dharma Trading Co.
    Phone: 800-542-5227
    dharmatrading.com

Artist & Display
    Phone: 800-722-7450
    Phone: 414-442-9100
    Fax: 414-449-4190
    [email="info@artistanddisplay.com"]info@artistanddisplay.com[/email]

Hope this helps!
    anet
  • Well, I was just informed by Dharma Trading Comany that Jacquard doesn't actually make process cyan/process magenta in gallon size. Anet, is that true? I just find it so hard to believe they don't! Thanks so much for all your help Anet!
  • Hi there,

It may just be that Dharma doesn't carry the gallons. Jacquard does, indeed, make the gallon size of the entire Jacquard Screen Ink line. You might want to check back with Dharma to see if they would special order. If not, let me know.

anet