Paper Jams!?
  • Hello Everyone, I have tried both the inkjet cotton sheets and silk sheets. Both are continuously getting jammed. I have now wasted nearly an entire pckg of ten sheets and haven't managed to get a single picture printed! Has anyone else experienced the paper jams? I don't know what to do! Any help would be sooooo greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Kim
    [email="theriaultk@yahoo.com"]theriaultk@yahoo.com[/email]
  • Hi Kim, There are a couple of things that I have tried. You might try to flatten the paper out a bit so that it is not curled going into the printer. Make sure you are using one sheet at a time. I've also changed my paper settings in the print setup for a heavier paper like bond or transfer paper. Give those things a try.
  • I've tried every kind of feed, every kind of setting & my printer just goes berserk. VERY frustrating. HELP!!!
    (I have an HP Deskjet 1220C)
  • Hi,
    What exactly do you mean by berserk? Does the paper jam or do you get a garbled print image? Try hand feeding the sheet through the printer. Also in the print settings window which paper type setting do you have the printer set on? If there is an option for heavier paper or transfer paper set the printer to that setting.
    Lastly is it possible that the printer is malfunction? If you are having trouble printing on to other types of paper then run the troubleshooting wizard and print a test sheet.
    Celia