Gee, I just thought the Red Labels were old!
  • Oh my, I just thought my Red Label silk colors were old, since I got the kit in the late 80's, (I think).image Silly me, I just thought you changed the label! (and bottle shape)

But since they were still fluid and showed no sign of sediment, I ordered Green label silk colors, not reordering the colors I already had in the Red Labels.

QUESTION: Can I use the colors together on the same project, even mixing the Red Label and Green Label silk colors together for a new color? (or let them mingle one the fabric)- That was the plan.

I sure hope so, I have had to buy sooo many dyes and paints, and dye & paint "helpers" for this project, if I order another thing I am afraid my credit card will melt!!!!!image That would be so sad. Not that I regret having a lot of paint and dyes, and "helpers". Can you really ever have toooooo many?image

• Hi,
    Red and Green Label can be used along side each other on the silk if you are going to steam the fabric to set them. The dyeset concentrate will not work on the red label. As for mixing them it may work with some colors and not with others so do a test. We generally don't recommend this.
    Celia