Color Mixing Chart for Red and Green Label
  • I have been looking at the ‘Primary Color Mixing Chart’ for the Red Label and noted that it is identical to the Green label.

Is it therefore safe to infer that the concentration of color for the three primaries plus Black is the same for both Green and Red Label?
  • Hi Puffin,

Keeping in mind that the Red Label is much more concentrated than the Green Label the ratios used in the mixing chart will be the same.

Annette
  • Good morning Annette,

thank you for your reply.

If I understand you correctly, Red Label’s primaries (Cyan, Magenta and Yellow) plus Black are all the same concentration but just ‘much more concentrated’ than Green label? Well, that would explain it.

But, you see, what threw me off is the color Black. It was implied on this forum, that the Black is the same concentration in both labels. True?

I just wanted some clarification for the sake of economy. Hope, you understand.
  • Hi Puffin,

Sorry to take so long to get back to you...
    I checked with the production mangager here--just to confirm my understanding. In the Red Label all the colors are at approximately the same level of concentration. That level is approximately double that of the Green Label dyes.
    Hope this helps...
  • Hi Annette,

No problem at all. Thank you.