Paper setting for Printer
  • Hello,
    I want to print some pictures on your Silk Fabric, and wanted to know which paper setting would be the best to use. I did one on plain paper, and that was okay, but didn't know if the Matte Paper heavyweight or any of the photo papers would give better results. I'm using an Epson Stylus Photo R300 printer. I also would like to be able to print borderless, so I don't have to worry about any of the white fabric showing in my seams if I'm a little off.

Thank you,
    Diane
  • Hi,

I am only able to give general advise here unfortunately and don't know the speciffic options for your printer.

Set the paper sertting to 'specialty papers' or 'heavy matte paper' if that is an option. In an earlier post Noelle commented the she, "..bumps up the ink saturation and set print quality to 'best'." .

There should be no problem printing with out a boarder. In your image editing programe just set your image size larger than the paper size. I know photoshop gives you the option to bleed the image off the sheet when printing.

Hope this helps!

Celia