i-dye poly, help!!
  • i-dye poly, help!!

Iam trying to dye a 100% polyester fur coat black I have tried with 2 packs of i-dye in my washing machine but its only taken it a shade darker not dyed it completely, any suggestions?

Thanks, Jane!
  • To achieve the deepest results with the iDye Poly it is necessary to use the stove top method as outlined on the inner surface of the packet.
    anet
  • If the best results on the the stove top.. Then can you put that on the package? Because on the front it says "NEW no mess dye packet that DISSOLVES in washer!" that's in the top left corner of the package.

then the directions on the back say...

1.fill a stainless steel, aluminum or enamel pot with just enough water to move freely.

*this is my own commentary.. But it said on the front washer? I know it's optional but you didn't say anything about a stove or what setting to put it on . Or If the water need to be boiled*

2. Add the i Dye Poly soluble dye packet to the water and stir.

3.Add garments and simmer for 1/2 to an hour..
  • We actually have revised the packaging to make the directions more clear. We'll be rolling out the new packaging as we go through the old stock. Thanks for the suggestion-we always appreciate feedback.

Jenny